Review GMAT Quantitative in minutes with all math formulas – save time and increase your score!
Are you using one of those student notebooks to write down your notes from GMAT textbooks, like everyone else? You’re doing yourself more harm than good!
You’re turning through dozens of pages to find that one math formula that you can’t remember. Why, instead of sleeping before the exam, do you take hours and hours to review GMAT Quantitative?
We say NO to the STRESS of GMAT math review!
We’re going to give you something that will completely change the way you’re doing GMAT Quant Review.
Read what our happy customers have to say!
“I used it for only 3 weeks before my test and the result greatly exceeded my expectations. It’s outstanding product if you want to review GMAT math formulas, save your time and increase your GMAT score.”
“GMAT Quantitative Cheat Sheet is an amazing resource if you’re preparing to take a test. It’s worth spending a few hours to do math review with it, because it will save days of your time.”
“I started to create my own notes for GMAT but it’s an incredibly boring, time consuming and tedious process. I’m so lucky I came across this amazing Quant Cheat Sheet. It’s a real life saver!”
“You’ll be surprised but after first not so successful attempt at GMAT, I used this Cheat Sheet to memorize math formulas while doing practice tests. My score jumped sixty points. The result speaks for itself, isn’t it?”
Here’s why GMAT Math Cheat Sheet is so awesome:
- Learn and efficiently apply math formulas
- Usage examples help you recognize similar challenges right away
- You’ll feel more relaxed and confident during GMAT
- Professionally designed with a logical, no-nonsense approach
- You can use it with any mobile/computer or print it
- Free lifetime updates are included, and we listen to your feedback
- And so much more!
What math formulas are covered?
- Properties of numbers – rules of divisibility, primes, consecutive integers
- Exponents, squares and roots – adding, subtracting, simplifying
- Inequalities – testing, reciprocals, extreme values, squaring
- Equations – factoring and distributing, substituting, quadratic formula
- Word translations – age charts, prices and quantities, rate and time
- Decimals and fractions – counting, comparing, computations, percentages
- Geometry – polygons, circles, cylinders, triangles, three-dimensional forms
- Combinatorics – arranging groups, anagram grids, multiple groups
- Probability – calculating probability, probability shortcut, domino effect
- Statistics – averages, weighted averages, median, standard deviation
Frequently Asked Questions
How is this Cheat Sheet different from other GMAT books?
It helps you review math formulas in no time, and it’s very efficient. It’s only 16 pages, packed with useful quant review info. It’s an ideal reference for the time when you’re doing practice tests before the GMAT.
Why did you create it?
At first, we created it for our personal use to review Quantative section in preparation for the GMAT. It proved so helpful for us that we decided to share it with our friends who were taking the GMAT. Their incredibly positive feedback encouraged us to launch it for everyone.
What kind of results can I expect?
GMAT Math Review Cheat Sheet saves time, boosts your confidence, and increases your score in the end. It’s easy to follow and particularly helpful for memorizing math formulas, equations, geometric shapes, and other stuff you need to remember to be efficient when solving GMAT problems.
You’ll get INSTANT ACCESS in under one minute using our secure transaction.